· Voice Level 2 (inside voices) in office.
· Listen to one another.
· Walk back to class with Level 1 (whisper) voices.
· Keep things that others share private.
· Speak to and about others without name-calling.
· Get permission from classroom teacher to be here.
· Complete work you may have missed when here.
· Be honest.
· Admit when you have done something wrong.
· If you are here to talk about a problem, be prepared to solve it.
· Try not to ask for help with the same problem if you have not tried previous suggestions to solve it.
· Invite the person you are having a problem with to come to see Mrs. McDonald with you.
· Stay on topic.
· Involve only people who have something to do with the problem.
- Look and listen to speaker.
- Hands to yourself.
- Be kind.
- Be positive.
- Raise hand to speak.
- Follow directions.
- Be in charge of words and body.
- Be safe.
- Ask someone to quietly stop if they are bothering you.
- Ask teacher if you can change seats.
- Report things to teacher that are imporant.