Updates for Almond-Bancroft Schools (4/17/2020)
- Virtual/Packet Learning, Food Program, Athletics, Changes to Upcoming Events, Last Day of Instruction/Material Return, Summer School, etc.
Remote E-Learning began Monday, 3/30/2020, and will continue through at least through Friday, 6/5/2020.
- Students are receiving instruction from their teachers via Online methods and/or Learning packets
- Learning packets and two meals will be delivered Monday-Friday from 1-3 P.M.
- Main Office foyer will be open for pickup Monday-Friday after 2 P.M.
School Board Meeting
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020, at 7:00 P.M. in the Auditorium
Boys & Girls Club of Portage County at Almond will be CLOSED Friday, 3/13/2020, through at least Tuesday, 6/30/2020
- Grab 'n' Go Meals are available on Mondays and Wednesdays for all children ages 18 and younger:
- Almond School from 3-4 P.M.
- Bancroft Lions Park from 4:15-5:00 P.M.
- Look for the BGC Shuttle to pick up your free dinner and snack!
- The Almond BGC will remain closed while the Almond-Bancroft and Stevens Point Area School Districts are closed.