General Updates for Almond-Bancroft Schools (3/24/2020)
- Food Delivery, School Work Pickup, Parent Guidelines for Student Work, Status of Upcoming Activities, Contacting Teachers, Standardized Assessments, Summer School Plans, etc.
Spring Break - No School
- Tuesday, 3/17/2020, through Friday, 3/27/2020
E-Learning will be implemented starting Monday, 3/30/2020, as the School Building will remain closed at least through Friday, 4/24/2020.
- Students will be receiving instruction from their teachers via Online methods and/or Learning packets
- Learning packets and two meals will be delivered Monday-Friday from 1-3 P.M.
- Main Office foyer will be open for pickup Monday-Friday after 2 P.M.
End of 3rd Quarter
Boys & Girls Club of Portage County at Almond will be CLOSED Friday, 3/13/2020, through at least Friday, 4/24/2020
- In the event the Stevens Point Area School District closes for an extended time, the Club will also close for the same extended time.