Phone: 715-366-2941 x418
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jodi Becker
It is amazing to me that we have already made it through over a quarter of the school year! This time of year always makes me think of three things: gratitude, celebration and hope.
- I am grateful that I have been so welcomed by staff, students and community members. The Almond-Bancroft community is a very special place.
- I am grateful that I have an amazing staff (everyone from administrators to teachers to support staff to cooks to custodians) filled with very caring people who are truly doing this job for the right reason - the students.
- I am grateful that I have a leadership team who understands this school district and has the same mission that I do of meeting the needs of all of our students and ensuring that ALL students learn and achieve.
- I am grateful that I have a school board who has the vision of continuous improvement and growth and leads with understanding and insight.
- I am grateful that we have students who come together to do great things from art and music, to athletics, to academics, to choosing to do community service as an activity for a ‘reward day’ for them.
- I celebrate our student athletes from our fall sports including school awards as well as All Conference awards.
- I celebrate Mr. Steuerwald’s 7th grade class who wrote to our State Senator Patrick Testin and had a flag flown at the state capital in their honor.
- I celebrate our teachers and staff who think outside of the box to engage our students. One example of this is Mrs. Mocker who brought back an elementary/middle school newsletter written by students!
- I celebrate our music and band programs who are busily preparing for holiday concerts as well as performing at athletic events and our Veterans’ Day program. We are small but mighty!
- I celebrate our students who have worked so hard this first quarter to get back into the business of school after two tumultuous years.
- I hope that all of our students know that we are here for them and that they can reach out to any of us for support and encouragement in their journey through school.
- I hope that all of our parents feel comfortable in contacting their child’s teachers and the administration with questions and feedback, so we can work together to support their children.
- I hope that everyone takes time this holiday season to spend time with the people they love and to refresh and renew.
Have an amazing holiday season and a Happy New Year! Mrs. Jodi Becker